Map Copyright 2008, Southeast
You may click on the map above to download and print a larger, high-resolution version in PDF format.
File size: 620Kb. Requires Adobe Reader
Download a free copy of Adobe Reader® by clicking here:
Courtesies and Guidelines
Guests: All guests/visitors are required to
register at the office and pay prevailing fees before
entering the campground. A car pass will be issued and
is to be displayed in vehicle window. All guest/visitor
passes are good until 10:00 PM. Registered campers are
responsible for the safety and conduct of their
children. Parents must accompany children 8 and under to
the restrooms and playground.
Pets: All pets are welcome provided they are kept on a short leash, never left unattended, and are kept quiet at all times. Always take your furry friends when leaving the campground. Health regulations prohibit pets in campground buildings, including bathhouses. Please be considerate of others and clean up after your pets. If you are expecting visitors, please advise them that they are not permitted to bring their pets into the campground. Children 12 and under are not permitted to walk dogs.
Quiet Hours: Our quiet hours are from 11:00 PM until 8:00 AM. Children under 18 must be at their campsite at this time unless escorted by an adult. Please respect your fellow campers. Excessive noise and profanity will not be tolerated at any time.
Bikes: Riding bikes is a great form of exercise. Please wear a helmet and stay on our roads. All bikes must be parked at dusk when the street lights come on. No quads, dirt bikes, power wheels, electric scooters or golf carts are permitted.
Speed Limit: Campground speed limit is 5 mph. Please observe all traffic signs. Watch for squirrel crossings. Children are very precious. Please watch for them because they are not watching for you. When walking, please use the roads. Do not shortcut through your neighbor’s campsite.
Parking: Two vehicles per site. Others, including guests and visitors, must park in parking lot.
Alcoholic Beverages: Alcohol is allowed, but is not permitted off site or in open display. No kegs allowed.
1. Our trees are important to everybody. Please do not deface them in any way. Firewood is available for sale at the office.
2. Smoking is not permitted in any Kozy Rest buildings. Shoes and shirts are required in buildings.
3. Please conserve water and electricity. Washing of vehicles or trailers is not permitted. Please do not discharge gray water onto the ground. Do catch all gray water in a covered container and empty at campground waste water station. Please do not wash clothes, dishes, or utensils in restrooms or showers. Please turn off all string lights before retiring.
4. No firearms, air guns, bow and arrows, slingshots or fireworks are permitted at Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest.
5. Fires are permitted in fire rings. Please do not move fire rings. The fire rings are for campfires, not burning garbage. Campfires must be attended at all times and extinguished before retiring.
6. One picnic table per campsite. Please do not move from other sites without prior permission.
7. Please place all trash and garbage in plastic bags and place them in the dumpster provided. Please dispose of dirty diapers in your own trash and not in restroom trash.
8. To assure the enjoyment of other campers who follow you, we ask your cooperation in keeping the restroom facilities and your lot clean. Help to maintain a litter-free camp. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
9. Do not dig holes or trenches at your campsite unless permission has been granted by management.
10. All rules posted at the pool must be obeyed.
11. Only one unit is permitted on each site. Adding a tent will add an additional charge.
Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest is not responsible for any damage, theft, or loss of camper’s possessions. Jellystone Park at Kozy Rest, its facilities, its management, and employees shall be held harmless from any act and is not responsible for any damages to camper, whether damaged by any virtue of man or by an act of God. Thank you for coming, and we hope you enjoy your stay!
Store/Office hours - Memorial Day to Labor Day - Sunday thru Thursday 9 am to 7 pm and Friday & Saturday 9 am to 10 pm
Before Memorial Day and after Labor Day - Sunday thru Thursday 9 am to 6 pm and Friday & Saturday 9 am to 9 pm